Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Challenge...

Hi everyone so happy to be back with a new card for the Happy Birthday Challenge at 7kids challlenge blog.  I chose a lovely magnolia stamp, I just love this stamp with the cake and candles...I love the background paper as well... it's from My Minds Eye, I just love their papers they lend themselves to Tilda wonderfully... and these just happen to be in my all time favorite color story... PiNk...

Tilda is stamped with permanent ink and colored in with tim holtz distress ink markers  I love the watercolor effect they give the image.  This card also uses vintage lace, hand dyed seambinding, handpainted chipboard, roses, pink tulle, washi tape, handpainted metal corner and she is put together with lots of LoVe... wishing someone special a very Happy Birthday...

So I hope you hop on over to the challenge this week as there is an amazing prize to be won and I cannot wait to see all your wonderful creations....
hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment