Tuesday, February 5, 2013

  CRAZY AMOUNT OF NEW STUFF

I have spent the weekend adding new products to the store. I am not even done yet, but I have some of the new products released at CHA in the store now! I will continue to add new products this week. And, don't forget, some of the new products released are not coming out until March, so they are not even in the store yet! So stay tuned for even more new stuff!!! I'm just going to list the categories of new products, and, of course, you can see everything in ADDED THIS WEEK. Not only are the items below now available, there are also new products from Carta Bella, My Mind's Eye, Doodlebug, etc.
Check out the new Secret Crush line! Look for more Pink Paislee items in the near future!
Nellie Snellen embossing folders in now. Look for new Nellie Snellen clear stamps to be in next week.

Check out the dies. I will be adding newly released dies soon!
Viva Decor's Inka Gold is a revolutionary product that produces an
amazing metallic finish without any toxic chemicals. With beeswax as one of the main ingredients, Inka Gold is safe and easy to use in all crafting and home decor projects. Just rub in on and polish! Excellent for refinishing or accent furniture. Also great for paper mache boxes, chipboard, paper crafting and much more. Available in 16 colors!

Also new from Viva Decor: 3-D STAMP PAINT and


Why? Because they are cool! Use for embellishments on cards or for the perfect party!
 
The UK's biggest craft company comes to the US. I have paper and stamps in the store now and will be adding dies this week. This is the company that is licensing Gor-juss Girls which are supposed to be available in March!!!
 
 Looking for some fun projects for your kids, yourself or for an awesome party? Try tie dye, body glitter and henna kits from Jacquard!
 I saw this line and CHA and just had to have it! These papers, stamps and embellishments are so sweet. Of course, I love anything with a chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment