Friday, February 8, 2013

An Elegant Box for a Special Valentine




TGIF, well we are in for a historic blizzard! Not sure I am really looking forward to it. Especially since all the snow has melted. Can you believe my son from Florida texted me yesterday and found humor in the fact that we could get 18 - 24 inches of the white stuff? you live in the area be safe.

Today I am featuring an altered box. I found this box at Michaels for $1.99. I painted it and added these miniature spools as feet on the box. I added many embellishments to complete my box. I made the box for my mom for Valentines Day from her little Gracie (our puppy). See my mom & dad were my doggy day care for six months. They also take her when we go away. She has a special place in their hearts.

You can purchase the following supplies at 7 Kids College Fund:
Carta Bella Paper - Paris Girl
Magnolia Stamp - Tilda with Cozy Heart

Here is the inside of the box:

A close-up of sweet Tilda:

No comments:

Post a Comment