Wednesday, January 2, 2013

White On White



It our 1st Challenge for 2013 @
Happy New Year!

Your first mission this year should you choose to accept it is...
White on White

We are kicking this year off with another fun filled two week Challenge!  Be sure to play along for your chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the store. 

Well, it's Wednesday!  Which means this is Rhea bringing you a little inspiration for this new challenge we have, "White on White."  No matter how you design it, it's elegant.  For this design I didn't color!  I didn't use glitter! And, I didn't distress ink a thing.  What do you think?  I personally love it :)  I have all the details and instructions for you on my blog at Passionate Paper Creations. I would love to have you Visit :)


Thanks so much for visiting 7 Kids today.  Don't forget to hop on over to the challenge blog because my team mates have some more inspiration over there!  I will see you again next Wednesday :) - Rhea

The Marvelous Squares by Spellbinders was just released this summer at CHA they are part of the Majestic Elements Collections.  From 6 Dies you can achieve 20+ Designs!  Now I call that value!

Here is your shopping list:

No comments:

Post a Comment