Tuesday, January 8, 2013

white on white card by lizzi

Hi this is lizzi with my first post as a DT member at 7 kidscollegefund,  I cannot tell you how excited I am, woooo hooo!!!  This was by far my best Christmas gift!!!

This weeks challenge is white on white, you can color in your focal image so have fun.

I choose a winter magnolia stamp;  tilda in the mountains  as I felt she goes perfectly with the white on white theme.

I colored tilda with tim holtz distress markers and added a touch of stickles for a little sparkle.

Hope to see you at the 7kidschallengeblog as there is a $20 gift certificate to win!! and there is nothing better than browsing through 7 kids amazing inventory of craft supplies so start crafting...cannot wait to see your amazing creations.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you do have a beautiful shabby chic and vintage style! Love your card beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete