Saturday, January 5, 2013

White on White Card by Kim

Hello!  Kim here with my first post on the 7 Kids blog as a design team member!   Woot! Woot!  I am super excited to be here!  What a great way to kick of my New Year with a spot on this team of ridiculously talented women!

Have you played along with our White on White Challenge yet?   If you are a colorist like me, this sounds a little scary, but the good news is that you CAN color an image...........but your image can be the only element with color.  WHEW!  That I can do!

I decided to ink up the adorable Stamping Bella "Ramona Loves to Glide" rubber stamp to play along with this challenge.


I colored my image with copics. I ran a strip of white CS through my Big Shot with the Polka Dots 5x7 Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I added some white grosgrain ribbon, some snowflakes, and some Crystal Stickles under her skate.  

For those of you interested in which copics I used to color the image, here is the list:

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000
cheeks - R20,R30
hair- E35, E53,E51
coat - BV02, BV01, BV00, BV0000
mittens and scarf - BV04,BV02, BV01
skates- C2, C00

I hope you'll play along with us!  Head right on over to the 7 Kids Challenge Blog to link up your creation for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the store!  We look forward to seeing your creations!

2 comments:

  1. WTG Kim! You'll be an asset! Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and the BV really adds to the card. Welcome to the team. Edna

    ReplyDelete