Friday, January 4, 2013

White on White Card by Karen




Good Morning, 

I have some very exciting news to share with you today. I am so thrilled and honored to be part of the 7 Kids College Fund DT. I was so excited when Carisa contacted me and of course I said yes. Today is my first post and our challenge is White on White. 

A perfect scene for the Epiphany which occurs this Sunday. The images are from the Magnolia Nativity Collection. The grey images against all the white create an essence of elegance. I thought a silver frame was a perfect finish for the scene I created.

Here is a close up of the images:




One last look:

I am entering my project in the following challenges:
Magnolia Down Under - Challenge #178 Anything Goes
Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia - Challenge #59 Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Cute card. Nice coloring! Glad we'll get to see more of your work now. Had to laugh at your comment. Save the kids, husband, dogs and copics. Love it. I really like my copics and like to color too. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring insanely perfect! Stunning card! I don't do cute (read can't do cute) but this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete