Thursday, January 10, 2013

Uptown Girl Quinn in her Boots by Kim O'Connell

Kim here popping into share a card I made inspired by the chilly winter here in my neck of the woods in New England!  I am NOT a fan of winter.  However, I might change my mind if I could find a way to look as cute as Stamping Bella's "Uptown Girl Quinn in her Boots."  


I stamped my image in Momento Tuxedo black ink onto X-Press It blending CS. If you have yet to try X-Press It, I would highly encourage you to give it a go!  I have tried a lot of papers and love this most!  I have the easiest time blending my copics and I swear it soaks up less ink that other papers.   After I colored the image with copics and added some charcoal pencil to deepen the shading.  I added some white opal Liquid Pearls for snow and sprinkled some glitter over it.  I ran the green CS panel through the big shot in the Cuttlebug 5x7 polka dots embossing folder.

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000
cheeks - R20, R30
hair - E37, E35, E53
coat and hat & scarf- YG97, YG95, YG9, E44, E43, E41
skirt and boots- E59, E57, E55, E53
foreground and shadow - C2, C1


1 comment:

  1. Kim, this is a very fun and sassy card with perfect coloring!

    ReplyDelete