Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Rhea's Tutu Toad & Sir Toad Garden Book


Yes, it is time for a new challenge at..

Your mission should you choose to accept it is...
Use Something New
&
Something Old From Your Stash

Here we go with another fun filled two weeks!  Be sure to play along for your chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the store.   Make sure to hop on over to the Challenge Blog and check out the rules and get even more inspiration from our team. 

Good Morning!  Rhea here again bringing you a little bit of inspiration for our new challenge starting today.  This was project took about 15 hours and was a labor of love!  It is my first altered book and now I am hooked.  I really had no plan of attack or details on what I was going to do just an idea that evolved.  Which honestly is the way all of my designs are.  I have a stamp or a die and that's it.  I sit at my desk and dive in and see what happens.

I do have detailed instructions with step out photos on my blog and would love to have you visit!


I hope you enjoyed today's design and I will see you again next Wednesday :)  Hugs, Rhea

Now it's time for a little shopping!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment