Wednesday, January 16, 2013

NEW SPELLBINDERS PREORDER!!!


Oh my! All the new Spellbinders are AMAZING!!! I am particularly excited about their entirely new line MEDIA MIXAGE. I haven't really been into jewelry making, but I can tell you, I am going to be now! This stuff is awesome! Along with the new line, they have a new machine the exerts very high pressure on the products going through it. It is perfect for the new line of Imperial Gold dies and the metal for the Media Mixage products!

I am in the process of putting all these items in the store and I am almost done. I need to get a few more Media Mixage foil products in and the rest of the spectacular Imperial Gold products. I have been working all day and I have to feed my family! So, if you are interested in those, hold off until tomorrow and I will have them in. If what you want is already in the store, feel free to get your order in now.

These preorder items are expected to ship sometime in March. Most are indicated as mid-March, so it's safe to expect your items to be arriving from me toward the end of March.

promarker

These are the perfect pens if you are wanting to get started with alcohol ink markers but aren't quite ready to make a huge investment. Fine nib on one end, chisel on the other. Perfectly blendable ink that will give you the results you want without a huge investment!

Code: CLEARPRO
Good for 30% off all ProMarkers
Good through 1/22/13


MARTHA STEWART/FISKARS CLEARANCE
punch
NOW 80% OFF!!
Clearance on current stock of Martha Stewart and Fiskars punches starts today. Shop today for the best selection!

MARTHA STEWART PUNCHES
FISKARS PUNCHES

Code: PUNCH
Good for 80% off MS and Fiskars punches
Good through 1/22/13

No comments:

Post a Comment