Sunday, January 6, 2013

Introducing Sharm Nidyanandan...



Hello there! I’m Sharm from the very sunny, all-year-round summer (well not really) Malaysia..! I started papercrafting end 2009 after I had my first princess... Gift wrap papers you find at book stores were one of my first-est supplies until, I chanced upon a LSS..and the rest as we say, was history! :) I soon found myself joining challenges, attending crop parties and workshops AND becoming a hoarder! ;) I also began to realise that I had to deal with the reality of having been bitten by the scrapping bug! Contagious one it is too! :)

Beginners projects for me were basically punch art makes after which, I moved on to layouts, minis and altered projects using more defined scrapbooking products. My all time favorite is altered projects as I love transforming something plain into a more attractive piece.Scrapping supplies I cant live without are my cutterbee scissors and cuttlebug machine. I love all things handmade (truly, madly, deeply) and occasionally dabble with jewelry making and baking. On the home front, my happy pill are my two fairies, my ever encouraging parents, sister and hubs. They are the reason I scrap.


We are very excited to have Sharm joining us. She's our first international designer (since I've been DT leader that I know of....) and when we received her application filled with beautiful scrapbook layouts, we couldn't wait to ask her to join the team! I am always in awe of scrapbookers since I'm mostly a card maker myself, so I think you will enjoy having a little more variety with Sharm joining us the next 6 months! Please take a look at her first project with us below.

1 comment:

  1. It is going to be great to serve with you over the next 6 months! I've seen your work before and it's absolutely beautiful, with this card being no exception. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete