Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Introducing Liz Droge-Graf...


Hi, my name is Liz Droge-Graf, I live in beautiful upstate New York and have three amazing daughters the youngest being seventeen.  I graduated college in 1984 wow so long ago, with a BFA and have enjoyed art my entire life, I discovered cardmaking and blogging about three years ago and fell immediately in love with paper.  My style of cardmaking is probably best described as shabby vintage as I love anything that's old and tattered, with pink and whites being my favorite color themes.  I am honored to have been chosen for the 7 kids design team and cannot wait to work along side these very talented artists.  Thank you all for such a wonderfu opportunity,  I cannot wait to begin and look forward to the next six months.

We are excited to have Liz with us for the next 6 months! She wow'd us with her shabby chic and vintage style. I think you will be wow'd as well. Each layer she adds to her projects just adds another dimension of beauty that leaves me wanting more. Take a look at her first blog post with us below and welcome her to the team!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, get out, upstate NY?! Very cool from one displaced Yankee to the real thing. I lived in the Finger Lakes Region for 15 years and was just back for Christmas and somehow made it out during a blizzard. I did not miss driving in that. It was very pretty for about 2 seconds, but since I'm originally from California and moved back here 2 years ago, I'm very content this second in my 60 degree weather at 5:30 a.m. Welcome to the team and I'm so glad to be working with you. Think of me the next time you go to Wegmans and now I know who to hit up to go to Monica's Pies for me too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete