Saturday, January 5, 2013

Introducing Kim O'Connell & Karen Gauthier....

I completely forgot to introduce Karen Gauthier yesterday, I am so sorry Karen!!! So, I'm going to introduce two of our new designers today:


Hi!  My name is Karen and I'm a mother of two boys, 26 and 29.   I have been married to my high school sweet heart for 32 years he means the world to me and supports my paper craft addiction. I have three four legged girls who are my best friends and enjoy hanging out in the craft room.

I really enjoy creating cards, books and different projects. I love coloring, as it is so relaxing. I also love to visit others blogs to see what people are creating or what products they are using. I am very honored to be a designer for 7 Kids College Fund!

Karen Gauthier was a guest designer for us in November and we loved her so much we asked her to stay as guest designer for December. When she applied for a full time designer position during our open call, it was easy to ask her to join the team! You've gotten to know a little bit of her the past couple months and I think you will love seeing more of her projects over the next 6 months as well. You can take a look at her first post with us as a full time designer HERE.





I am a psychiatric social worker by day and mad crafter by night.  I started stamping in 2009 and those first few stamp sets have multiplied like bunnies and have taken over my house. My style has evolved into a clean but not so simple one.  I have a slight addiction to 6x6 paper pads. I am colorist at heart.  I would save my kids, husband, dog, and copics in a fire.  I have the honor of designing for a couple of the stamp companies carried by 7 Kids such as Stamping Bella and Kraftin' Kimmie.   I am thrilled to be part of the 7 Kids College Fund Design Team and to be able to do some design work with all of the lines of stamps they carry!  

We are absolutely thrilled to have Kim O'Connell joining us this term. She definitely has a passion for coloring and we are excited for her to share that with you over the next 6 months. Please take a look at her first post for us below.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Kim and Karen! I saw your guest design work Karen and you are incredibly gifted. Kim...what can I say besides WOW!

    ReplyDelete