Thursday, January 3, 2013

Introducing DT member....Colleen!!

We are thrilled to have Colleen joining us and here is a little bit more about her in her own words.

"The 7 Kids College Fund Store is the best online crafting store and I am honored to be on the stores challenge team. Three years ago I was introduced to card making at my LSS and kept on going.  My loving husband is very supportive of all my crafting and I love to take him to craft stores because he puts more items in the cart than I do! We have 5 children and 10 grandchildren  who are scattered all over the US from Las Vegas to Florida.  I am the creator and owner of The Outlawz Challenges and owner/editor of Through The Craft Room Door Magazine.  7 Kids has lots of things planned with the upcoming challenges and trust me - you won't want to miss out on the fun - so come on and join us for some awesome creating and challenges."

We kicked off our 2013 challenges yesterday with a WOW (White On White) challenge that we're anxiously awating our first challenge entry!!! Please join us for your chance to win a $20 shopping spree to 7 Kids College Fund!!!

Are you intimidated by this style? Don't be!!! Take a look at what Colleen created to inspire you:


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Like the touch of silver too. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card my friend. Congratulations on this new DT post. Love Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Colleen and I've seen you around before with your magazine work and Outlawz Challenges. It will be a pleasure to serve with you on the 7 Kids DT. Like you, I've been shopping here forever, like when Tab was still on eBay!

    ReplyDelete