Monday, January 7, 2013

Introducing Cindy Coutts...


Hi friends. My name is Cindy Coutts and I am so thrilled to be on the 7 Kids College Fund Design Team! This is going to be an incredible journey. A New Year means a new beginning for me leaving Stampin' Up!, which is where my crafting addiction started in 2007 and is not showing any signs of letting up any time soon. I currently do a series of online card classes throughout the year that I started in 2012 which have been very successful that I am so grateful for. I love to teach and have fun while doing it. You can always visit me at http://cindycoutts.com. I will also be turning 50 this year too! That's the new 35, right? I live in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area but have a strong tie to upstate New York (Finger Lakes Region) as I lived there for 15 years and raised 4 my kids. I do consider both home. I have one daughter-in-law and 2 granddogs. I am looking forward to hopefully inspiring you and working with my fabulous fellow design teammates. 7 Kids has so much in store (pun intended) for you this year and I hope that you will stick around and join us. God bless you and see you on and at all of our social media avenues.

We are thrilled to have Cindy joining us for the next 6 months. Her clean & simple style is stunning. Plus, she makes videos which is something we have been wanting to do for more variety for our fans. I love watching videos for inspiration and I know Cindy will inspire you as she creates for us each week! Please take a look at her first post with us below - I think she even shared a video with us already!

No comments:

Post a Comment