Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hydrangea & Flutters

Good Morning!  Rhea here again on this Wednesday to bring you another design for 7 Kids College Fund. Today I am sharing a wonderful product I found from Beacon called Fast Finish Decoupage. I have to say, I've never been a fan of decoupaging of any kind.  But Fast Finish has changed my mind.  It's a very thin liquid and dries so quickly and it is extremely easy to work with.  7 Kids now has it in the store!!!!

My favorite part was after dry brushing the images with distressed ink I applied the fast finish.  Well, guess what?!  The liquid mixing with the distress ink blended the colors just SLIGHTLY.  In person the canvas looks like it was digital image.  It is way cool!!!!



I have detailed instructions on my blog on how to make this projects and I would love to have you visit!

Thanks for visiting today, I will see you next Wednesday for a new challenge and a knock your socks off project!!!!!  Hugs, Rhea


Let's Go Shopping!!!!
Fast Finish Decoupage

1 comment: