Monday, January 14, 2013

Cherish Family Card by Cindy Coutts Using the Chalkboard Technique

Hi friends. Cindy Coutts here and I hope that you had a great weekend. Today I'm experimenting with the chalkboard technique my way. I have another video in where I made a darling Valentine's Day Card Chalkboard Technique if you would like to watch it too for more ideas. I am kind of hooked on how fun it is to make these cards. They are so simple!

I do have to apologize as in the video that I made for you below, you do not see where I added the seam binding or resin flower. After taking a closer look at the card, it really needed something in the upper left corner.

We have another fun challenge coming up for you on Wednesday that is really fun and is something that everybody can participate in and win a gift certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund Store! Don't forget to check out the new products that are added weekly to the store too, as well as the clearance items.

Below is my video for you, still pictures, a supply list directly linked to the products that I used, and of course, my favorite product pick of the week.

Thank you so much for watching my video. I'll see you in a few days for our brand new challenge and again next Monday with another card for you. God bless you and have a great day.







Cindy's Favorite Pick of the Week: Everything Spellbinders!

Just looking at all of the pre-orders, the Winter CHA releases, the edge abilities, oh I could go on, and I want it all! There's nothing like a great die-cut, especially with the quality of Spellbinders, that can make a gal very happy. Be the first to get yours and pre-order today. These dies are hot!



No comments:

Post a Comment