Thursday, January 31, 2013

C.C. Designs clearance

C.C. DESIGNS CLEARANCE

cc

I am clearancing out all C.C. Designs stamps and dies. I haven't decided whether I am going to keep this line. I was on their site the other day and did some some cute new stamps from them. Sometimes, when I haven't ordered from a company in a while, I like to clearance and start with a clean slate, only carrying their new stuff. I may do that with C.C. Designs, so let me know if you really like their stuff!

The clearance starts at 15% off!


Code: CLEARCC
Good for 15% off all C.C. Designs
Good through Feb. 7.


Another reason I clearance out is to make room for new stuff coming in...and right now, I have LOTS OF NEW STUFF coming in!!! Arriving next week look for these products in the store:

  • PINK PAISLEE
  • QUILLING CREATIONS
  • MELT ART PRODUCTS
  • NEW KAISERCRAFT PAPER PADS
  • DOCRAFTS PAPER AND DIES
  • INKAGOLD FROM VIVA DECOR
  • 3-D STAMP PAINT FROM VIVA DECOR
  • LIFE OF THE PARTY SOAP MAKING KITS & SUPPLIES
  • AARDVARK COLORED PAPER STRAWS
  • NEW AUTHENTIQUE PAPER
  • FARM HOUSE PAPER AND EMBELLISHMENTS

Look for the following preorders to start as well: 
    • PENNY BLACK
    • PRIMA
    • GRAPHIC 45



There are just a few ProMarkers left, so they are now 80% off.
Code:
CLEARPRO 
Good for 80% off all ProMarkers
Good through Feb. 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment