Friday, January 11, 2013

A Little Bit of Paris





TGIF! Did you all have a great week? This is my 2nd post for 7 Kids College Fund Store Blog. I am very excited to share a Distress Ink Technique with you today that I used to create my card.

Here is the technique I used to create my center image. Ink the paper with Distress Ink using an Ink Blending Tool. Dry with a heat tool. Stamp your image with Distress Ink. I used Papillon Stamper Anonymous from the Tim Holtz Collection. Dust with Perfect Pearls which sticks to the stamped image and gives the vintage, shimmery look. Set with water in Mister.


I used the supplies below which you can purchase at 7 Kids College Fund.

If you have never tried liquid scrap dots I highly recommend them especially if you like to pop features on your card. I used it on my die cut butterfly which created dimension to the element. I hope I have inspired you today to try this technique. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment