Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Rhea's Sparkly Winter Wishes


Happy Wednesday!  Yup, we are half way to the weekend :)  Rhea here, bringing you another bit of inspiration.  I will be here every Wednesday morning sharing little bits of inspiration and hoping to hear from you and see you over on my blog :)  So get your coffee sit back and relax and let's get our crafty hats on shall we.

But first, don't' forget we still have our challenge  "Holiday Inspired" over at our Challenge Blog and we only have a week left.  I hope you hop on over to 7 Kids Challenge Blog and play along for a chance to win!  It's so much fun and we love looking at all the entries.

Sparkly little snowflakes are always pretty on cold winter days.  I created this fun and quick card.  I would love for you to visit my blog to learn how too.  The background is so much fun.

Here's your shopping list :)
Alcohol Ink Applicator

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I will see you over at my blog or here next week...same day...same time!!!  Hugs, Rhea

No comments:

Post a Comment