Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Rhea's Poinsettia Tag for Anything Goes


Guess what??  A new challenge starts today!!!

This is everyone's favorite category...
Anything Goes
Yup, that's right!  
Make anything you want that fit's within the rules.

So, here we go with another fun filled two weeks of Anything Goes!  Be sure to play along for your chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the store.  So be sure to visit our Challenge Blog  to get all the details! 

Hi, this is Rhea, so that mean today is Wednesday and it is time to put our Crafty Hats on to think about what we are going to make for our new challenge.  

I love it when we have "Anything Goes" for our challenges!  Heck, you can pull out your favorite Easter Bunny stamp and make a card and it qualifies...how cool is that! (as long as we carry that bunny in the store)  I'm not quite ready for the Easter Bunny yet so I'm bringing you a holiday tag which is now hanging on my tree.  Yup, tags make great ornaments :)  And when I put the tree away, it goes back in my studio.  

I have all the little details and close ups on my blog.  I hope you hop on over to check it out.  Darn it, now I have hopping Easter Bunnies in my head.  


Thanks so much for spending a couple of minutes with me today.  I will see you again next Wednesday, same place and time :)  Hugs, Rhea

No comments:

Post a Comment