Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Magnolia WITH LOVE Collection and Magazine Preorder

magnolia

Time to start thinking about Valentines already? Yes! And what better way than with a great new Magnolia collection filled with hearts and love! I expect to be shipping these out in early January.


magnolia

The new Valentine's edition of Magnolia Ink is on its way to me right now! This month's edition includes a free sample of Magnolia's new Knick Knackery embellishments! Order now! I expect to ship in late December. Remember, I can fit up to three magazines for the 1 pound rate. Contact me if you have any questions about shipping costs.

cosmo


Code: COSMO40
Good on all Cosmo Cricket products
Good through 12/25/12

websters
Code: WEBSTER40
Good on all Webster's Pages products
Good through 12/25/12

No comments:

Post a Comment