Sunday, December 2, 2012

Holly Wreath Ornaments- 7 Kids Challenge Holiday Inspired

Hi, Everyone 
Happy Sunday. For my project this week at 7kidscollegefund.com .  I decided to make  "Holly Laser Vintage Christmas Ornaments" . Just perfect for holiday's. These
"Holly Laser Vintage Christmas  Ornaments" was much fun. I have been getting out my zone these last weeks. LOL. Love making some projects that I have been wanting to do. I hope you enjoy it. Also for some exciting news 7kidscollegefund.com is having a Design Team call.  Please see below.We would to have you join us. 
 Kim's  Holly Laser Vintage Christmas Ornaments Recipe
Cardstock - Stampin Up Bravo Burgundy
 Laser- Holly Wreath
Tim Holtz -Tattered Poinsettia Die
Krylon Glitter Spray Shimmer Gold- Spray painted the Holly Wreath. I got this cool tip from Pastor Cherly she uses this technique a-lot. Thanks so much for your inspiration. Hugz
Gold- Stickles- on the tips Tattered Poinsettia Die
Ribbon- My Stash
  Thanks so much for stopping by and your sweet words.If you would like to have this card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty Store.

These items can be found at   7kidscollegefund.com
KIM 

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty! I bet they are going to look lovely on your tree! :D

    ReplyDelete