Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Guest Designer Karen with Altered Shadow Box


 
I hope if you celebrated Thanksgiving that you had a wonderful holiday. I had a wonderful weekend but I ate too much. Today is my last post as a guest designer for 7 Kids College Fund. I hope my project inspires you to create a Christmas project.  It took me quite some time to get this project together. And sorry about the pictures I took a lot but couldn't quite get them to look they way I wanted. You can find the following products over at 7 Kids College Fund: Graphic 45 - Christmas Emporium & Place in Time Paper Authentique Paper - Peaceful Echo Park Paper - A Very Merry Christmas Cryogen Paper Magnolia Stamps - Snowy Tilda & Christmas Tilda with Cat Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs Copic Markers Here are a couple of closer views:
 
 
We are so very thrilled with Karen's work that we've asked her to stay with us as our Guest Designer through December! Check back each Tuesday to continue to be inspired by her amazing altered work.

No comments:

Post a Comment