Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Follow Your Art Steampunk Owl


Hello, Rhea here this morning to bring you a little inspiration.  Christmas is over and I am done playing with my holiday images.  Let's start with This wonderful little owl by Stampendous.  I have to admit I've never been a big owl fan.  Seriously, anything that can turn its head all the way around freaks me out a bit.  But, this little gentlemen is so sweet and versatile.  I've combined him with a few stamps to create a framed art piece.  I have more details on how to make it on my blog.  I would love to have you visit....Passionate Paper Creations

Did you know 7 Kids now has all of the Tim Holtz Idea-ology!!!!

I am working on some wonderful designs with these and will be sharing them soon.

I enjoyed spending some time with you today...see you next Wednesday.  -Rhea

Here is your shopping list:

No comments:

Post a Comment