Thursday, December 13, 2012

Anything Goes

Hello Happy crafters! Today is an anything goes posting for me so I created this cute birthday card for my daughter. She lives in Florida and loves the changing of the seasons we have here in the the north.   I chose one of Sara K's images to create her card with for it's fall and wintery.  Sara K is one of my all time favorite stamp artist. .  Most of her images are nostalgia and heart warming as with  Elosie and Mimi Saying Hello! There is nothing better then knowing your neighbors are there for you and only a phone call away. We had a house that had a backyard fence very similiar to this one so I really wanted to recreate it.  LOL I think I should have made the gate a tad wider:)

Don't forget the Festive Holiday challenge is going on right now at the store's challenge blog! Come on over and play for a chance to win a $20.00 gift certificate to the store!







No comments:

Post a Comment