Wednesday, December 5, 2012

7 Kids College Fund Challenge - Festive Holiday


Hello happy campers!  This is Colleen and  I am  thrilled and honored to be the newest designer on 7 Kids College Fund design team:) Last spring I had the pleasure of meeting Tab, owner of 7 Kids at her store. Oh my gosh, I could have spent my life savings in a heartbeat for she has it all. My favorite stamps, paper, embellishments, glitter, flock - you name it and she has it. Seriously, we almost missed our plane for I just wanted to touch everything and pick it up! Tab is amazing, I was  looking for a particular Christmas tree embellishment that was discontinued and Tab kept searching every vendor until she found several  for me:) So remember if you are looking for something  and can't find it anywhere - drop Tab a line and trust me, if it is out there, she will find it!

The Stores Challenge for the next two weeks is Festive Holiday and I used this sweet image by Silvia Zet and had a lot of fun with her.  All the details of how she was created her are on my blog here:)   Come on and enter the challenge for a chance to win a $20.00 gift certificate to the 7 Kids College Fun Store!

7 Kids College Fund Challenge is here!

I wish you could see how sparkly the glitter snow fakes are.

Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on joining the team. I love your card. I just recently colored her and cannot wait to showcase her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Colleen! Tab is lucky to have you! :^) And your card is darling! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are thrilled to have you joining us! I love this card - what a great debut!!

    ReplyDelete