Thursday, November 15, 2012

November Guest Designer Karen with Whimsy Stamps, Copic Markers, Distres Ink & Spellbinders

Hi everyone! We're so excited to introduce our fabulous November guest designer - Karen! We are thrilled with her amazing work and hope you will be inspired as well. We asked her to share a bit of herself with us so here she is! And her stunning project is to follow.


Hi!  My name is Karen and I'm a mother of two boys, 26 and 29.   I have been married to my high school sweet heart for 32 years he means the world to me and supports my paper craft addiction. I have three four legged girls who are my best friends and enjoy hanging out in the craft room.

I really enjoy creating cards, books and different projects. I love coloring, as it is so relaxing. I also love to visit others blogs to see what people are creating or what products they are using. I am very honored to be a guest designer for 7 Kids College Fund!




Greetings, I hope everyone is having a great week! This is my second post for 7 College Kids as a guest designer.  I created the Christmas card with this adorable Winter Fairy from Whimsy Stamps. The holidays are coming quickly and there is so much to get done. This card is a nice addition to what I have completed to date. Below are the items I used that you can purchase at 7 College Kids Fund. Winter Fairy by Sylvia Zet for Whimsy Stamps Copic Markers Cryogen Paper Distress Ink - Evergreen Bough Nestabilities - Lacey Circles Here is  a close up view of the Winter Fairy



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a wonderful family. Love your card and the colors and additions you've chosen. Anxious to see more. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty card! I love the color and the image. Your choice of paper and embellishments is excellent on this card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete