Sunday, September 30, 2012

Newsletter 9-30-12





lawn fawn
Super cute Halloween and Christmas stamps from La-La Land are on preorder right now. I will be ordering these this week, so hopefully I will have them in very soon. Check out the Halloween dies, they are to die for (no pun intended)!
  


kraftin kimmie
Check out the awesome new Christmas stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie. There are new stamps from Annie Rodrigue, Cheryl Alger and the Christmas Trinkets set. Preorder now. I will also be ordering these this week, so I expect them by mid-October.
  


inkadinkado
The popular Cuttlebug storage folder and insert pages have been discontinued by Provocraft. I am discounting it to clearance it out. Don't miss this chance to pick up this awesome storage solution!!!
Code: CUTTLE15 
Good for 15% off Cuttlebug Binder and Pages 
Good through Oct. 7 


  

inkadinkado
Many customers have been contacting me about when the complete Spectrum Noir sets will be back in stock. They are NOW!!!!  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment