Friday, September 7, 2012

Meet our first Guest Designer - Grandma Bonnie!

Hi everyone! Today is very exciting - we have our very first guest designer joining us!
 
 
 
I just adore Bonnie. She's always got a kind word for fellow crafters and is always playing along in our challenges. It was a pleasure to ask her to be our very first guest designer and we're so happy she said yes! I asked her to tell us a little bit about herself:
 
My name is Bonnie (I am known on the web as Grandma Bonnie). I live in Indianapolis, IN. I am married to my best friend who is a retired chemical engineer.  I am a stay-at-home Grandma to four wonderful grandchildren. My grandchildren are 5 years old twin boys (one is non-verbal autistic), a 3 yrs old granddaughter, and a 1 yrs old boy. They all belong to my older daughter. I also have a younger daughter and a son, both married, but neither yet have children. I love to craft cards, scrapbook and sew. I am currently on five design teams, and I enjoy them so very much. They help me keep my creative juices flowing.
 
And for her first card, she created this awesome card using one of MY favorite stamp companies that 7 Kids College Fund carries, The Greeting Farm. Here she uses one of the brand new Big Time Anyas :
 
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- Y11, 21, YR23
shirt- R39, RV69
pants- E74, 79
shoes- E79
present- G20, 21, 24
ribbon- YR20, 21 23

1 comment: