Monday, September 24, 2012

Just a little bit behind on shipping...

Please bear with me as a catch up at work. I have been on the very edge of my promised ship time of 3 business days because of the big Spellbinders preorder shipping. Then Friday morning, I ended up in the ER for the day because I passed out and hit my head at the vet when I found out my cat needed a leg amputation. While I was at the hospital, we decided that because of his age and the pain, recovery and the likely need for pain medication for quite a while, we decided to have him put to sleep. I am fine in general, but I am behind at work. I will be caught up in the next few days, so if you are waiting on an order from last week, look for a ship notice soon!

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness, I am so sorry to hear about you and your kitty! I know that must have been a horribly difficult decision. And I hope you are going to be OK now. Sending big hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete