Friday, July 13, 2012

Spellbinders Majestic Dies


SPELLBINDERS MAJESTIC DIES

majestic dies Ugh! I was just doing an order for Spellbinders and noticed that the new MAJESTIC dies from Spellbinders did not get "unhidden" on my site with the other spellbinders products being released in August.

I am going to move them into the category of images being released at CHA on the 17th. However, if you do not think you will be placing on order for the dies whose images are being released at this time, have already placed your preorder and want to have these added, please contact me!

If you do plan to preorder more dies, just hold on until the last of the dies go into the store at the beginning of CHA and then order these awesome dies! 




If you have any questions, product requests or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me at 7kidscollegefund@cox.net
 
www.7kidscollegefund.com
Join Our Mailing List!

No comments:

Post a Comment