Sunday, July 29, 2012

Some Odd Girl & Spectrum Noir with Carisa

Hi Everyone! Today I'm sharing this card I made using Some Odd Girl stamps that we just started carrying in the store! I adore these stamps and just have a blast coloring them. I also got to try out Spectrum Noir markers on this image as well. It was the first time I'd colored with Spectrum Noir and I have to say, they work great! You can get the blending you have come to expect with alcohol based markers at a fraction of the cost so if you have always wanted to try alcohol based markers I'd say, these would be a great introduction for you! 




Here is a close up of the coloring I did on this mermaid. I adore her hair and kept her pretty much monotone except for her bright top which I was bummed that I got a bit of random ink on there as I was  putting together the card! 

No comments:

Post a Comment