Thursday, July 26, 2012

Newsletter 7-26-2012



stampendous I have added so many new products to the store...and I am not even done. Today I added the following new products:
CUTTLEBUG EMBOSSING FOLDERS





B&W Most of you already know the bad news: Belles & Whistles is going out of business. They allowed retailers to do one final order of stamps which many of you were able to get in on. All those orders have been shipped and I hope everyone will treasure those images! Don't lose them!!! :)

So, I am now clearancing out the remaining images in stock from my final order. The discount starts and 15% and will increase until everything is gone. If you have been wanting any of these stamps, get them now!!!

Code: BW15 
Good on all Belles & Whistles stamps 
Good through 8/02/2012
 

No comments:

Post a Comment