Tuesday, July 10, 2012

newsletter 7-10-12

www.7kidscollegefund.com

 MAGNOLIA TURNING LEAVES

MAGNOLIA The new Autumn TURNING LEAVES Collection is in the store now for preorder. I expect to be shipping this out late July/early August.

There are some really great fall-themed Tildas. I personally am loving SCOOTER TILDA! So cute!!! 


 RIBBON CAROUSEL

ribbon carousel Have you been looking for the perfect way to store your ribbon and twine? Look no further!!! The Ribbon Carousel and Spools are the perfect way to organize and easily access your ribbon!

I am adding this product to the store and to celebrate, I am offering an incredible introductory price for customers who preorder this week! This price won't last long, so preorder now! I will be shipping these in late July.

I am adding tons of new products to the store over the next weeks, particularly since Summer CHA is just a week away. Also going in the store in the next few weeks is a crystal hot-fix tool and crystals (including Swarovski). I LOVE hot fix! It is so cool! 


FABER CASTELL ADDITIONAL 10% OFF!!!

faber castellI used the Stamper's Big Brush Markers and Gelatos at Winter CHA and they were awesome! I have been meaning to add them to the store since then, but had to be reminded of their greatness by a customer! I have added the Stamper's Big Brush Markers 3-marker sets and all individual markers, as well as all available Gelato sets. These products are amazing...so give them a try!

Code: FC10
Good on all Faber Castell products
Good through 7/17/12




If you have any questions, product requests or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me at 7kidscollegefund@cox.net
 
www.7kidscollegefund.com
Join Our Mailing List!

No comments:

Post a Comment