Saturday, July 14, 2012

Nellie Snellen, our current challenge & looking for Guest Designers!



Hi everyone!

There are 3 days left of our Stars & Stripes challenge so be sure to hop over and play along this weekend! Another exciting reason to play along is we are looking for Guest Designers to join us from challenge participants for upcoming months! Check check out THIS BLOG POST for more information on what you need to do to be considered for an awesome Guest Designer spot at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge.

 




I  have recently fallen in love with the Tim Holtz Distress Markers and soon my collection will be complete! Took FAR less time to acquire all 37 distress markers than my Copic collection for sure. *giggle* Here is a close up of this adorable stamp colored with these fabulous markers. I love how perfectly imperfect my coloring is with water colors. It's definitely a fun medium to use and I hope you will try some of them out! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment