Monday, July 30, 2012

Lawn Fawn + Smash Book + Spectrum Noir = Bee Happy

Hi Everyone! 

Carisa here today to share a smash book page I recently made. Smash books to me are a combination of journaling/scrapbooking so I don't always use a photo & I love having that flexibility. Plus, I can always add a colored image to a page if I want to make something to keep just for myself....which I don't do nearly enough of! 

Black Smash Book by K& Co


This is a 2 page spread from the Black Smash book which is pretty much a mixture of things...none of my books are themed and while I have 2 others, this is the only one I'm working out of for the moment. I just realized I didn't put the date stamp on this one so I'm going to add that so I can remember when I made this page since this is a snapshot of how I was feeling that particular day.


Playing around with Spectrum Noir with Copic markers and creating a scene using two different Lawn Fawn sets is always fun. This also fits our current Winged Things challenge which you still have about a day left to enter before we select our first ever Guest Designer and winners! 

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment