Friday, June 29, 2012

Newsletter 6-29-12





spellbinders Spellbinders has some great new dies coming out for CHA. These dies are staggered in their releases.

RELEASE #1
Ten of them are available right now and I have them in the store RIGHT HERE for ordering. These dies are reserved for me and I will be getting them in about 10 days. ORDER NOW to ensure you get your dies right away.

RELEASE #2
Then there are dies for which the images have been released, but these won't be shipping until after CHA in August. I will have these dies up in the store for preorder by this weekend.

RELEASE #3
Then there are the dies whose images will not be released until the CHA convention at the end of July. The first days of CHA, those images will be available and I will put them in the store for preorder.

So, you can order 10 of the dies right now and expect me to ship them around July 13. Then there are the dies you can preorder starting this weekend that are estimated to ship mid to late August. Then there are the dies that will be available for preorder the first day of Summer CHA July 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment