Monday, May 28, 2012

Newsletter 5-28-12

BELLES & WHISTLES
stampavie
I am sad to say that Belles & Whistles is going out of business. They are taking one last order from wholesale customers which must be placed by May 31. This is a made-to-order order, so I will be able to get any of the currently available stamps. I have some of the stamps in stock, but many of the most popular are out of stock in my store. Therefore, I have opened up all the stamps to allow for backorders so you can order what you want now.

So, if you have had your eye on any of the B&W stamps, this will be your last opportunity to order from 7 KIDS! I will base my May 31 order on all orders placed through the morning of May 31. If you order, before that, you will receive the stamps you want!

Summer from B&W will send my order placed on May 31 to the manufacturer, which usually takes 2-3 weeks to fill and then it will ship to me. I anticipate sending orders out to my customers in late June.

ORDER RIGHT NOW TO ENSURE YOU GET THE STAMPS YOU WANT! This will be your last opportunity to get the Belles & Whistles stamps you want from 7 KIDS!!!



If you have any questions, product requests or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me at 7kidscollegefund@cox.net
 
www.7kidscollegefund.com
Join Our Mailing List!

No comments:

Post a Comment