Friday, April 13, 2012

Magnolia Ink Magazine preorder

 MAGNOLIA INK SUMMER EDITION

art bin I expect the Magnolia Ink summer edition magazine in stock in about 2 weeks. I don't have an image of the magazine and I don't know the title yet. But my guess is, it ha something to do with summer!

The next collection coming out is Summer Memories. As soon as images are available for the new collection, I will have them in the store for preorder. The first image released is this cute little mermaid hugging a seahorse.

PREORDER your magazine now for fastest delivery!!!

Please remember 7 KIDS is always working to save you money. If you check the box during checkout to change the shipping method to save money, your magazine will go first class and you will save a few dollars on shipping. I can also fit up to 3 magazines in a flat-rate envelope, so you will pay the one-pound rate and I will credit back the overage.

7 KIDS always ships flat-rate when possible to save you money and the shipping overage is credited back to your account.

No comments:

Post a Comment