Friday, March 9, 2012

Newsletter 3-9-12

7 kids banner
www.7kidscollegefund.com
NEW PRIMA!

prima I just added some newly-released Prima products to the store. I am especially loving the Petal Pins! These are awesome. I have added art tiles, 6X6 paper pads, flowers, clear stamps and cling stamps from the new lines.

To celebrate the cool new stuff, I am offering an additional 10% off all Prima products!

Code: NPRIMA10
Good on all Prima
Good through 3/16/12
ANNUAL DO GOOD RAFFLE!

stampavie The raffle is on and I have added new prizes including a set of the new Tim Holtz Distress Markers! There are lots of great prizes, and I will be adding more (Whismy Stamps is sending me some stamps in my lastest order and those will be on the blog soon)!

Don't miss your chance to win these great prizes! All you have to do is donate $5 or more (you receive one entry in the raffle for every $5 increment you donate. $5 will get you one entry, $50 will get you 10). PLEASE HELP us get this great organization off the ground the helping single parents with cancer! They already have their first mom and our donations will be going directly to help her!!! Visit the blog for more information about this mom.

ENTER TODAY!!!

CLICK HERE for information on how to enter!



If you have any questions, product requests or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me at 7kidscollegefund@cox.net
 
www.7kidscollegefund.com
Join Our Mailing List!

No comments:

Post a Comment