Friday, March 2, 2012

Newsletter 3-1-12

7 kids banner
www.7kidscollegefund.com
 LAWN FAWN

stampavie
I just added Lawn Fawn to the store! There are 23 stamp sets and a 6X6 paper pad. This line is full of some super cute stamps. You are going to love it!!!

I just received NEW Penny Black, Prima and Flower Soft in the store. Look for those new items to be in the store in the next few days.

 
ANNUAL DO GOOD RAFFLE!

stampavieIf you are a long-time 7 KIDS customer, you are aware that I do a charity raffle every year to support a special organization. For the last few years, I have been supporting an organization called Singleton Moms. This year, I am supporting a NEW organization started by one of the founding members of Singleton Moms. This new organization is called Singleton Love.

To start, I am raffling off the freebies I received at CHA, as well as 2 Prima Hats decorated by 7 KIDS DT member Rhea Weigand! Look for more pictures of flowers and embellishments in the raffle soon! I will be adding additional products as I receiving extras or donations from my vendors. Keep checking back for new items added to the raffle!

I JUST ADDED Stampavie stamps and Glitter Ritz to the raffle! 

Go to the blog for information on how to enter! 
 



If you have any questions, product requests or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me at 7kidscollegefund@cox.net
 
www.7kidscollegefund.com

No comments:

Post a Comment