Friday, March 30, 2012

DRAWING WINNERS!!!

I would like to thank everyone who participated in this year's drawing. I have randomly chosen 7 lucky winners of the great prizes!

The first name drawn was Linda Vantassel! Linda, because you were drawn first, you will receive the markers or an equivalent amount in store credit. Let me know which you prefer. You will need to wait for the markers as they are not in yet. The store credit, if you choose that, will be available right away! :)

The rest of the winners are:
Amanda Fazzini
Lynn Dickerson
Jill Patters
Tammy Mills
Carrie Williams
Karen Zimora
Carol Coleman

Please contact me with your shipping address and I will send out your prize!!! 

I would also like to thank Whimsy Stamps and Belles & Whistles Stamps for offering and donating product to the drawing. Also thanks to ClearSnap. They willingly and generously donated products from CHA when we told them about the drawing. Thanks to the other vendors whose products ending up in the drawing because they were given as freebies for ordering or as bonuses to me for other reasons. And, big thanks to DT member Rhea Weigand who made the hats and talked vendors into giving us products for the drawing at CHA!!!

1 comment: