Friday, February 17, 2012

WELCOME!!!

Welcome to the new store blog! Thank you for joining us. We really appreciate all our loyal customers and followers. And, to demonstrate that appreciation, we are holding a drawing for a

$100 GIFT CERTIFICATE
Smiley from millan.net

to the store!!! To win this gift certificate, all you have to do is sign up to follow this blog between now and Feb. 16. The winner will be announced here on Feb. 17.

To kick of the new blog, the design team has created some awesome projects for you. If you see something you like, make sure you support the design team members by clicking through their links to get to the store!

Here's a very cute Tilda with lovely lace shoes.
Other products used are:
Copic Markers: N5,3,1,0-R29,24,22
Spellbinders has just released their New Collection!!! - NOW ON PREORDER



Rhea
Who doesn't love bunnies?
Stampavie' has a wonderful collection of images that are just wonderful
Check out the entire collection including ALL THE NEW RELEASES
NOW ON PREORDER- Stampavie





Julie
I just love products that provide versatility, and the Tattered Pinecone die by Tim Holtz is perfect for versatility. You might think it can only be used for Christmas, but check out the flowers on the card. These flowers were created with the Tattered Pinecone die as are the rust-colored branches the flowers rest on. This die is available at 7 Kids College Fund, so get yours while you can.


This sweet Tilda is from the new Magnolia Collection, Sweet Crazy Love.  I colored her using copic markers and gave her a little bling with Crystal Stickles. What little girl doesn't like a little bling in her day?



Care for a cup o' tea...or, my personal preference, coffee?!  I decided to try something a bit different this time, in honor of the new 7 Kids Store Blog...so I went "shabby chic"!! I just love the way it turned out...hope you enjoy. Oh...and for more photos and info about this card, please click on my name (up there) and come visit my blog. Perhaps I'll even offer you a spot of tea...or coffee...and a biscuit!

So, here's what I used to make this cutie patootie card:
Cryogen Paper (Copics blend like "buttah" on this paper!)
Melissa Frances Mini Bags & Tags (I'm so glad 7 Kids has these...love 'em!)
Zutter Distrezz-it-all (very cool addition to my tools! Love it!)
Copic Sketch Markers (I love these...just got the new colors...delish!)
Prismacolor Pencils (to create deeper, richer shading over Copics)
Sookwang Adhesive (I couldn't live without this!)


 

It's not secret that I love The Greeting Farm stamps and I love that 7 Kids College Fund always carries a great selection at a wonderful price. I also love my Copic Markers to do all my coloring and my go to paper for stamping & coloring is Copic Xpress It card stock. Some people have told me it's pricey but it's well worth it b/c of the blending that I'm able to achieve and I'll be honest, one ream has lasted me well over a year since I strictly only use it for stamping my images I probably get at least 12-15 images out of one sheet.

53 comments:

  1. love the new blog!!! The DT samples are beautiful - I'm amazed at the talent I'm able to work with. :D Someone is going to have a FUN FUN FUN shopping spree - esp with all the new items being added!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new store blog, Tab!! I'm going to get a new best friend...whoever wins that $100! hehehe! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a group of super duper tallented ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to your new home! Beautiful cards and thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never have done this kind of stamping/art before but might like to try it in the near future. The gals sure did an AWESOME job designing the cards and I love the paper! Congrats on your new blog...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower, and love 7Kids. These are all super cute cards full of creativity. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely Design Team projects...I am an new follower...got your newsletter...thanks ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creations from the DT! I just signed up as a follower and am looking forward to seeing all the fabulous inspiration! Thanks.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such gorgeous projects...I can only dream I would ever be that good. Perhaps, I will some talent is just reading the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I love these gorgeous creations!! That lil duckling card really stands out to me because I have 8 pet ducks :-) Lovely work Ladies and Congrats on the new store Blog 7Kids! I'm a follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful New Blog! Love to be on this Team of so many talented ladies. Hugs to all, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the beautiful cards great work lady's thanks for sharing and a chance to win something great.
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome projects from the team! Thank You so much for the chance to win such a generous candy! I love your store and it would be wonderful to gain some more goodies from your store!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow great cards ladies!!! I love them!! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  15. $100.00?!.. I'm now a follower, and I'm crossing ALL my fingers and toes... (just like the polar bear on t.v.!) ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Blog looks good. I'm a follower (via email). Like all of the cards by your wonderful designers -- hi Pat, see me waving at ya? Would be in hog-heaven to win the $100.00 gift card -- so many "loverlies" to pick from.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow what an amazing gesture!!! Thanks so very merry much!! Brilliant cards DT :)
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful cards...and such inspiration for me! I am so impressed with your designers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous Creations from the DT, so much beautiful colouring! Happy New Blog, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I thought I was a follower cause I read this everyday but it didn't have me so now I am a follower. Always such awesome cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ALL of your creations are absolutely wonderful..... you all are very talented..... WTG....

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am following it!
    And lobed the DTs creations, they are fabulous!
    Marcelle

    ReplyDelete
  23. Im Following and thank you for the chance to win and the DT cards are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your blog! Lots of wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  25. wowee, amazing inspiration - I love all the gorgeous flowers and fun die cuts on everyones creations! thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Glad to see the new blog. The inspiration is amazing. Just love checking out the dt creations.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great new projects. Thanks for sharing them with us. I am now a blog follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am a blog follower. Would love to win!! thanks for the opportunity.

    Marilyn R

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi!
    I saw the announcement at Frances' blog... congrats for the new blog.
    The creations of DT are awesome!!!
    I just became a follower. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am a new blog follower!
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    -Merete-

    ReplyDelete
  31. Awesome creations, thanks for the chance to win. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow!! Stunning cards!! Thank you for the chance to win!! I'm eagerly waiting an order i placed and i can't wait to receive my new goodies!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a generous prize! I see that you also have a challenge blog. I'm becoming a follower of both blogs now! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, what a sweet prize! I'm stalking...ahem, I mean, following...you now. The DT cards are all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  35. The DT did amazing work! Looking forward to checking out everyone's blog.
    Awesome prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congrats on the new blog. Love the DT work! Thanks for the chance at a wonderful prize!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Like the new blog, have it changed on my computer! And, love all the beautiful work by the DT. The cards are all just lovely.

    Thanks for the chance to win........

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm now following your blog. Awesome card ideas. Wow, I could do a lot of ordering with that certificate.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like how the blog now has a thumbnail sneak peak on my iGoogle page. Makes me want to read more! Thanks to your design team for sharing their art with us.

    ReplyDelete
  40. great new blog! what a great prize too!

    ReplyDelete
  41. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Tab!!! I really would love win this gift, too much!!! I´m your customer a long time and I love all you have there.
    I was thinking that I´m being very selfish don´t telling anyone about this gift... so... I´ll add a gadget on my blog sidebar telling my friends about it. Who knows if I´m a lucky one???
    Have a marvellous Sunday !!:
    Hugs
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow! Nice giveaway, and love that you are now on Blogspot (easier for me to follow). Cant wait to get my spectrum markers and look forward to visiting here. LOVE the cards, so pretty! Yeah do you have a badge I can add to my blog page? I would love to do that.
    Again thank you for the opportunity to win such a nice prize, and for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love the new blog and ladies your cards are so gorgeous!

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love the new blog.. :) I have been a customer for quite some time.. it's great to now have a wonderful new blog too :) how fun.. I am a new follower here too.. thanks for the chance to win..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  46. congratulations on the new blog! everything is sooo cute! a blog candy is a great kick-off start - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Congratulations on the new blog and to the DT for their gorgeous cards! And thank you for the chance to win! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  48. Am so happy to join as a follower, as I've been a loyal supporter of 7 Kids for quite a few years now. Good luck with this new venture Tab. Winning that $100 voucher would be like manna from Heaven to me. hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  49. My first visit to your blog, came here via the blog of Julie who commented on my blog hop card for the LMM/Whimsey and Make it Crafty release and I thought I would return the favour. Then I saw her gorgeous card and her link to your blog and here I am. Such lovely inspirational cards, I am a follower now. Thanks for sharing, hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  50. What awesomely fantastic inspiration! Great work by the DT! I am a follower of the new blog:0)

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi. Beautiful work by DT. Thank you for chance to win. Hugs. Lily Anuska

    ReplyDelete