Wednesday, February 22, 2012

7 KIDS customer Donna Mikasa on ShinHan Art Markers

TOUCHdown!

Hi friends! No, this is not a post about the upcoming Super Bowl game. It's about the new Touch markers by Shinhan Art

Living on Oahu, there's a Copics distributorship conflict, and I am unable to have them mailed to me by any online companies. Bummer! 7 Kids College Fund informed me that they'll soon be selling some alcohol based markers by Shinhan Art, and I was intrigued.


Enter Steven Berman, the president of Shinhan USA. He graciously sent me some markers to test and review, and I feel that they performed as superior as Copics do.



I colored this image with the Touch markers, and I was able to use my Copics with them--they blended beautifully together.

I also used the Copics colorless blender and dotted Yoshimi's kimono for some texture.

Give the Touch markers a try, especially if you've always wanted to try Copics. They're less expensive, refillable, and they come in 168 brilliant colors, including a colorless blender. The pens are comfortable to hold, and blend well with any Copics you may already own.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that tip, Donna! It's
    definitely worth looking into! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. Your card is gorgeous.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete